Jan 1, 2009

Happy new year!!!!!

Happy new year!!!!!
New year is here! I have decided to start it with a calm morning at home.
And wish for you and myself relaxed and calm feeling towards this new 2009 year =0).
Since I am at home, I enjoy a lot more studio and art time and I get to make things I normally would not have the time for, which Is really nice.
תמונה1
Paper cuts and punched picture I saw at one of the design shows on TV, I can’t remember which one… but I thank for the inspiration =0)
Much love
x

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you as well! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute.
    ps: I tagged you a couple of blogs ago (on the 6th, I think)if you are up for it. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails