Jan 3, 2009

Comfort..

Trying to hold on to normality.
Waiting for better times. And wishing for my loves safety.
I have such a great comfort being with my child and having Arts and crafts in my life.
I thank god for it .

littleheart
I remember the day I took this picture. It was very cold I felt so bad, I was on my way back to the car, and there it was =0)
Little heart down on earth just by my car. It made me feel better so I had to take a pic of it.
So now days, I look back at it – and try to enjoy the little things and find comfort from the very simple things, seeing and thoughts that I have around me.

Stay safe.
Much love
x

Ooty

3 comments:

  1. I love finding things like that. I found somebody else's love note once and it made me very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, I saw the heart in your Flickr stream and I loved it too! It's nice to read a bit more about it here...
    Hope you feel better now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For many years now India has been a very popular tourist destination, owing to the gamut of exhilarating variety and uniqueness that it offers in its expanse. In order to reap the benefits of this interest and willingness of people to tour India, it is of utmost interest that the travel and tourism industry is strengthened and accurately incised. Especially, in the cities of the developing countries like India, the revenue coming in from the travel and tourism sector that be properly tapped and appropriately utilized by grooming and employing skilled and experienced professionals in the travel and tourism industry. In the Indian cities like Bangalore the big names from the hospitality circuit have properties and are keen on opening more properties. Most of the major players of the hospitality industry have hotels in Bangalore. The rise in the number of the Bangalore hotels requires more and more trained and able professionals from the hospitality sector. As Bangalore is booming as a promising financial hub, the number of foreign business travelers and business delegates has also increased. Under such conditions it is not just enough to open world class budget hotels in Bangalore but also to have a staff that matches the international standards of hospitality. To achieve this goal it is of utmost importance that India fuels up the momentum in setting up of travel and tourism institutions that are at par with the international standards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails