Apr 10, 2009

Yay! Opening the Kiln

Yay! Opening the Kiln, originally uploaded by Oooty.
Porcelain and ceramics earrings and pieces of jewelry making is a looooooooooooooooooooog process, sometimes I find myself complain about the time it takes, and sometime… when I open the kiln I am soooooooooooo happy lol, I act like it is the first time it happened ever and I am so pleased with it =0)
Still hot inside the kiln
inside tge kiln

So today, after a long sunny day, I went home and opened it – and Yayyyyyyy!!! I was very pleased with the results, and tonight I will make some very beautiful earrings out of it =0)

Much love
X
Ooty

2 comments:

  1. hip hip....i'm inlove with each one of them lol
    quick upload to etsy so i can indulge my newest obssesion...well, i'm waiting....
    love

    ReplyDelete
  2. the problem that it is harrrrrrrd to get a nice pic of them because of the reflection=(...
    thanks for supporting it
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails