Apr 27, 2009

יהי זכרם ברוך

Today is the Israeli Fallen Soldiers and Victims of Terrorism Remembrance Day. it is an Israeli national holiday.
In the morning I went with my little girl’s kinder garden to the children memorial ceremony. They all looked so sweet and had their naïve and pure excitement. I could not help thinking about how it will be in their future…
I want to stay positive and wish for better one than we and our parents had, I want to still keep the hope for peace within me without being afraid it will break my heart again.
In this very special and sad day, that is Scheduled right before the independence day in intention to remind us of the price paid for independence and of what was achieved with the soldiers' sacrifice, I want to say that my heart is with every family and friends who lost their dearest, and pray for the memory of them all, in great hope for better future for us all.
Much Love
x

0 תגובות:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails