May 17, 2011

And the last one..


last but not least ;) This is the last one I made during the KCWC =). This cute one is The Criss-Cross Avery Dress  by Pink Poodle Bows

back view

I am glad I found this pattern shop, they have some beautiful girls dresses! I made this one as a little addition to birthday gift, for cute beautiful baby girl who is having her first birthday this weekend.
I think it will look nice as well with shorter skirt, I know I will give it a try for my girls for summer.

I love both prints!! 

much love
xo
Ooty

1 comment:

  1. herve leger dress outfit premise herve leger dresses has been on the red carpet can't go wrong choice, and Clinton lady favoriteleger dress choice Herve Leger Single Strap has been Chelsea in it and where Vera hesitated. The Lea Valentino Dresses Michele 24, actually wear rise like 34 watch her show before the skin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails