Feb 25, 2011

New Tiny ones

Cute Tiny Ghosts pair

Cute Tiny Ghosts pair


Things are so (soooooooooooo) very busy around here, starting flew and ending with my great friends wedding. All things are here at the same time...=p
Among all of that I do try my best to keep my studio busy as well, I feel that this is charging my battery and keeps me going on and functioning with the girls around the house.

lovely hearted tiny ceramic cloud brooch

So I was finally able to list some cutes to the Shop. I still have more Tiny Ghosties brooches to upload but it just takes too much time, so it will be slowly added =).

lovely tiny Ghosty ceramic brooch

Hope you all are having great plans for your weekend
Much love
xo

0 תגובות:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails