Nov 1, 2010

Tiny Outfit


I have soooooooooo much on my mind and so so so many things to get done around the house and in the business, BUT somehow...sewing in my Studio is the only thing that I space time for, and this is what actually keeps me busy =)
I made this for my tiny one - I love the pants, I think I will make some more for her so comfy and super easy (I just traced one of her PJ pairs and went on from there).


and hair pin to match =)


and here is the tiny miss with her super XL sweet cheeks modeling



Oh, YES I DO EAT THEM ALL DAY LONG =D!!

Much love
xo
Ooty

5 comments:

  1. So so pretty!! And I love that little added touch with the hair clip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. הווווו , איזה דבר מתווווק עם חליפה מתוקה ! מושלם

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling girl. Her outfit is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails