Nov 25, 2010

My Creative Space


Today I am starting to add the squares together!!! Yay!!! This one took me so long. It is definitely not easy to be sewing with a lovin' boobies newborn  =).
So, Finally last night I  finished working on all squares, lined it up, and planed how I wanted it to look from both sides (as seen above).

And, now all that is left is to attach 'em all. I don't know how long it will take me this time, but I am more than positive that this is going to be very therapeutic =D.

For more lovely spaces go over to Kootoyoo.

Much love
xo
Ooty

12 comments:

  1. i love that top pic Ooty, it's looking stunning already xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed by how much you're getting done with a newborn around the house. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful quilt but oh my gosh so complicated! You've putty head Ina spin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so good! and not even finished yet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's looking great, those colours work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks beautiful. I love lime green and red together.
    My Creative Space

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors are fantastic! Having a newborn and doing all this! You are Wonder Woman for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh holy cow!! don't forget to get some sleep in between making enormously elaborate quilts!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see it all done! You are truly my hero for making a quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello Ooty
    I see you are expanding your talents even further. cant wait to see this when to is finished. My you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails