Nov 9, 2010

New Girly pillow cases


My Daughter loves to brows and play with my fabric pile =) I must admit that at first she was the one that encourage me to keep on with my sewing. Every time she asked for something and I told her that I still don't know how to do it, she did not accept NO for an answer and persuade me to give it a try and told me "my mommy can make everything" (ohhhh yeh very melting manipulations techniques hehe). So, anyway to make long short, I must thank her for this, because I enjoy "messing" with fabrics soooooo much =).
I have made several things for her room, and these little fabric touch up add so much to it!


I have made most of the stuff from the same fabrics palette to have it all match to one another =)

So the pillow cases here, matches lots of things in her room =)
I will post more fabrics Girly room touch up soooooon!

Much love
xo
Ooty

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter sounds so sweet..."my mommy can make everything" . Just precious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails