Oct 18, 2010

Crochet Japanese Baby Shawl

color came out too dark in this photo

Finally I am done with this baby shawl!!!! I used a thin thread so it took a while but I am happy with it =D.


I love love love this color, I ordered so many of it =) I have already made this short cardi for my girl, and this shawl for my tiny one, (maybe  now it is time I will make something for me with it) =)


Anyway, I highly recommend to download (free) this patterns Japanese book, it is sooooooooooo lovely and well explained ( This shawl is pattern no.21).

Much love
xo
Ooty

7 comments:

  1. So pretty, and thanks for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely, Ooty! Is that your little girl already modelling it? Woaah, she's pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. look at that adorable little face! And oh my, she's got so much healthy hair! I am so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you pl.s mail me the pattern, if you have it, I searched with the link but not getting anything in the page.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails