Oct 16, 2011

Kids Clothes Week Challenge Day 7



I love this challenges weeks, (thanks to Elsie Marley blog :)). It give me just the right push that I need to get started.
Actually, when I first saw the dates I thought I wouldn't be able to join in, since it is our holidays now, but, somehow I did manage to get my sewing/crocheting time each and every night. and I am thankful for that.



Last night, FINALLY, I got to sew what I was planning on sewing first :D.


As usual, not a chance to get a good photo out of this busy working toddler.


I have made this jacket before for my girl, but when I saw this beautiful wool fabric, I knew I will sew it again for my tiny one.
Pattern is from DMK (you know I adore all of her patterns).



If you'd like to see more of KCWC making, please visit the flickr pool.


Much love
xo
Ooty

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails