Oct 14, 2011

Kids Clothes Week Challenge Day 5




KnitShirt Hoodie dress. This is the first time I am sewing with 5berries pattern. The pattern is realy nice and so versatile (soooooooo many options to go by) BUT - it was late by the time I got to my sewing room, I was very tired and I got sizing all wrong...so. I will definitely will try this again with better sizing and a bit more creativity (hope so =D).




If you'd like to see more of KCWC making, please visit the flickr pool.


Much love
xo
Ooty

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Thank you for the good writeup. Kids clothes are comfortable, fun and constructed for long wear. Boys and girls love your cool kids clothes and parents love the easy care...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails