Oct 13, 2011

Kids Clothes Week Challenge Day 4




I love Simple Simon and co blog, I enjoy following it for each and every post :). So, when I first saw their Audrey Cape Tutorial, I just knew I will have to give it a try. I got this great quality fabric from my hasband's aunt, and this project was really fun and quick with such lovely outcome.



(I love it that she is lovin' it =D)

Since making this was less than an hour, I was able to make tiny skirt for my tiny one with this fabric leftovers.



I actually can't believe I have manage to follow through this challenge so far, while in the middle of this holiday season AND having the girls off school and nursery :).




If you'd like to see more of KCWC making, please visit the flickr pool.


Much love
xo
Ooty

4 comments:

  1. that looks fabulous! yay for audrey capes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Audrey cape is DARLING!!! I love the Tartan plaid....and your little one looks so cute in it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cape, and that apple button completes it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails