Oct 13, 2011

Kids Clothes Week Challenge Day 4




I love Simple Simon and co blog, I enjoy following it for each and every post :). So, when I first saw their Audrey Cape Tutorial, I just knew I will have to give it a try. I got this great quality fabric from my hasband's aunt, and this project was really fun and quick with such lovely outcome.



(I love it that she is lovin' it =D)

Since making this was less than an hour, I was able to make tiny skirt for my tiny one with this fabric leftovers.



I actually can't believe I have manage to follow through this challenge so far, while in the middle of this holiday season AND having the girls off school and nursery :).




If you'd like to see more of KCWC making, please visit the flickr pool.


Much love
xo
Ooty

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails