Oct 11, 2011

KCWC Day 2




Day Two started way too early here at our home, the girls did not adjust yet to winter clock time changing, and were up at 5:30AM (brrrrr.. I will get back at them when they'll be teenagers ha ha). Anyways, I was able to do almost the impossible with them - and got to get some photos of my last night making.



With the inspiration of this tutorial, I made 'three pleats skirt', this is nice and quick sewing project and I love the outcome. I also used one of her stained school shirt and "covered" the stain with some fabric scraps. 

old stained school shirt


I love this tweed fabric, I had only little of it, I got it as a gift from my husband's aunt among some other lovely wintry fabrics that I hope to be able to show you this week.


Last night I was also able to finish this cute quick poncho for my tine one.



Getting her to pose was much harder he he, But, it is enough for such an early hour ;)


Free pattern and all details are on Ravelry.

If you'd like to see more of KCWC making, please visit the flickr pool.

Much love
xo
Ooty

0 תגובות:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails