Mar 1, 2011

New Book - The BOOK

A Guide to Fashion Sewing


Since I've got the Sewing Bug going on, I bought some nice sewing books, some Japanese cotton magazines, but it was not really what I was looking for to have another step forward in the Sewing World. I am so happy for Blog land recommendations! I saw many times, so many great great reviews on this book, and I am so Happy that I went and bought it. It is super great, very functional and well explained. The book Depository had a great deals, and offer FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE, I got this book for only 49 British pounds!!

Also, don't forget to enter my Giveaway <3.

Thanks to all of you who helped me on this =).
Much love
xo
Ooty

0 תגובות:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails