Mar 21, 2011

Sewing For Me - Shawl Wrap Cardigan


I had perfect time with my family this holiday (Purim). Tomorrow we are all getting back to our routine life. Yes, I am happy about it (I might get some time for myself, or even will able to snick bit of sewing here and there) But, I somehow feel sad it was over so soon.  I was able (somehow, with my sister's help) to get some photos of my latest fav sewing project =).


This cardi is soooooooo cool! I am wearing it all the time (Ha! =D). It is comfy and so versatile, you can wear it in SO MANY WAYS and this is what I love the most about it. (I did not get pics of all the wearable option due to lack of time =().




Pattern is from DMK-Women <3.
fabric is cozy blended stretch wool.

Much Love
xo
Ooty

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that is so stylish..Love how you look in it too..Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm still to sew something for me...one day!!
    This wrap looks just gorgeous - so warm and soft...and just so pretty :-)
    have a great weekend
    xxxCate

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cozy and warm. Very lovely job! I'm a freelance clothing designer and love to see other women working their magic with fabric! =)

    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails