May 13, 2010

My Creative Space


All ceramics and porcelain are getting cool from fired at the kiln right now =)). I have finally clean (messy still but clean) studio, so it is a great chance to pull out some fabrics and practice on my sewing machine.

I love the mud play, but it is refreshing change to smell clean fabric in my studio rather than glazes and dust =D).
This is the birdcage that I did =) I love it.





For many more lovely spaces please jump over toKootoyoo who host this darlin' game =).

Much love
xo


12 comments:

  1. Ooty, that birdcage is fantastic! And I love the colors!!
    What a great creative space :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful bright cheery space...Love the birdcage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute and cheery little space you've got there. Love your bird cage sooo !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous bird cage and great picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. את עושה לי כל כך הרבה חשק לחזור לתפירה.
    עוד כמה ימים הבית יהיה מסודר ואני מתחילה לעבוד על רשימת פרוייקטים ארוכה....
    והכלוב, כבר אמרתי, יצא מקסים.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bird cage looks excellent, what a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, i love your creative space. yr workspace looks cute and I adore the bird cage! great work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. darling i'm so proud - how you dove in to a new craft and making so much cool stuff
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO pretty Ooty!
    I too love the change from mud to fabric, yarn, paper or whatever comes in my sight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, your space is so bright and I love your sewing project! Full of spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you are pleased with how the ceramics came out of the kiln. That birdcage is gorgeous. I must check out that blog and put my hebrew to the test.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a bight workspace!! I adore it. That birdcage is gorgeous!! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails