May 17, 2010

Huge!!!


Big fake smile =D I do NOT like the way I look this pregnancy... Last time I was loving it and now, I am hiding away from any camera that is around. I do not really wanna see myself like this... Oh well - since I can't really make any changes now =D I do try to stop complain continuously about it =D so sorry for all of you around me that needs to hear it out again =D.

Anyway, we are going for the holiday for a little getaway in the city of sun, should be great fun!!! Hope I'll have lots of great things to share =)/
Until than, I will post some of my latest works that came out of the kiln.

Much love
xo

7 comments:

  1. איזו יפיפיה, אני לא מבינה על מה את מדברת.
    יש לך מקומות להמליץ לי לקנות שמלות?
    תהני בחופשה שלך.
    חג שמח

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling-you look amazing and i for one love that belly of yours (and you)...but hang in a little bit more LOL
    maybe i'll get to see today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely beautiful, Ooty! And your belly is looking fab too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks but I feel so heavy and the hit waves do not help out =D Yael you are more than welcome
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. what are you talking about? You look utterly gorgeous!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. To me you look like a beautiful blue goddess! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing holiday xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're beautiful!! You have such pretty round belly!! Embrace it before it's over...
    BTW, you have to let me photograph you, you will love yourself I promise! (after all, that's what I do...)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails