Mar 16, 2010

My Flicker Fav of the Week


1. "Dilly the Duck" Baby Gift Set for Baby Girl or Boy: Cashmere Soft Booster Pillow and Growth Chart, 2. baby shower gift for Natasha, 3. Perfect Baby Shower Gift, 4. Baby Shower Gift Set


There are so many babies on the way (includes mine=)). And, as I always do, I love to give also something personal and handmade by me.
This week I was browsing all over Flicker galleries for some baby's gifts and designs inspirations.
There are so many of them all over, I really don't know yet what I'll go for. I have started to crochet baby girl "Shell blanket" but this is it so far
Still got a long way to go. If you have any ideas or gifts that you've made to share I'd love it if you'd share a link in your comments!!!

If you want to play this week Artmind will tell you all about it!!

Much love
X


8 comments:

  1. I made the birdie rattle from this shop once and it was very well received by the mommy & baby! :)
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34417503
    It's fun to make too & she has lots of other great crocheting patterns too! She taught me how to crochet actually - even though she lives on the North Pole! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks!!! I bought from her lots of pattern when I saw your sweet slippers from her =D
    I guess I forgot about this - this is so cute!! Thanks
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your coming baby!! How lovely :) Have fun making something special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats and enjoy this wonderful time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love babies..!! My friend just gave birth today to a baby boy..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for you baby!! You are living a beautiful period of your life!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails