Mar 21, 2010

As some of you my readers know I love red and aqua combinations =)

My dearest friend Sari from Gaialai made me this lovely necklace.

All I told her, is that I have a new dress and I need red and aqua necklace for it. She is such a champion designer! I love her work so much, and I love my new necklace! It is modular and you can wear it in several different ways, how great is that =).The only problem is that this pregnancy I am having so much larger belly than I had at my first one – and now I have to go and get me a new dress =) lucky me holidays are just a week away and I am definitely going to get some shopping done=) yay!

Don't forget to enter my spring little giveaway here.

Much love

X

Ooty

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails