Mar 3, 2010

Big Hat Making Paty

Purim was here and was was super fun, my lille one was dressed as "Belle" from The beauty and the beast and had a great time. And, as for me, in the process of getting back to life slowly I had at my place a little gathering of the arts and crafts forum.
We had a "Big Hat Making Party"!!!!!
I tell, this was sooooooo much fun! we were laughing like crazy while making it all. The food was great, it seems that every meeting it gets better and better ( but sorry it was all gone so soon so I have no pics to show you =)).
Here is what we did and also, you can see my hat, I paint it with acrylic aqua color, and than added the feathers and made some red flower to burst out =D.





Much love
x

0 תגובות:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails