May 14, 2009

Ooh heaven is a place on earth

And I think it comes as the Venetian Hotel and Park in Macau =0)
Oh my, what can I say.. we were there for 2 nights and it was unbelievable!! I didn’t expect any of this at all, so it was more than a great positive surprise for me.
(On the Fairy from Hong Kong to Macau)
IMG_0034
The room was magical and highly comfortable, we went to a very unique kind of a show, and also had a lovely surprise by the angel Yael Yaniv who booked us to a “Gondolla ride” there. It was soooooooo wonderful!!! The team there has such a great spirit and also they made us a little surprise and sang “Hava Nagila” for us =D
My little one was so pleased. She said that there is no need to move forward to another destination, she wants to stay at the venetian =D (she was saying that too when we were at the Disney lol).
I didn’t get to walk through all the shopping area, it is just too huge!!!
So, to make things short… we loved it!!!
Miss you
Kisses
And much love
X
(I apologize for not commenting I have very limited onlune time and usually it is for booking new flights and hotels, I promise to get to mails and replies when I’ll get to it!!)
Ooty
(my little one near the main bed)
IMG_0072
(hmmm love it, it all looks so very real!!)
IMG_0236
(yay godolla ride)
IMG_0270
IMG_0271

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, don't you worry about commenting and such, just enjoy the ride! You deserve it!
    I'm so happy to see you happy! Say hello to Oz from me! Can't wait for your next blogpost! :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling - the smile on your face made my day!!! soooo happy you enjoyed it.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails