Dec 16, 2010

Oh how I've missed this


losing time and mind in dusty studio, just letting my hand express what my lips would never say =) I must say that I have started this one when I got pregnant and I could not finish it - up until now - so this is the longest so far that took me to finish single project!


 It is all glazed cover which is not my ceramic style usually but I really wanted this white effect on it - I must say - I wish I did not glazed it in white now- and just let it be bold and natural..oh well..this is a learning process as well I guess =)





Much love
xo
Ooty

1 comment:

  1. wow! so great that you can get back into it already. funny how it all stops with pregnancy ~ or at least changes track.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails