Nov 5, 2011

Blackberry salad cowl Crochet Free Pattern



This pattern is very easy to adjust to your own wanted length and size. This is basically making the blackberry salad stitch all along :).
Youe can wear it as a short cape, collar, wrapped cowl, anyway you like it.

***

***

***

Adding more ch to casting for making cowl longer, add more rows for thicker one.
Use any yarn / hook to achieve your wanted result.
AND...
Enjoy it :)



Pattern:
ch 120 and slst with 1st st to form a loop (make sure you have it right side and not twisted)
you can ch less or more depending on your wanted cowl length as long as it is in multiple of 4.

Row 1: ch3 (count as 1dc), 1dc into each ch to end, turn.

Row 2: ch3, 1dc into each of first 2sts, *work tr5tog into next st, 1dc into next 3sts; rep from* all the way.

repeat rows 1,2 for wanted length.


finishing: sc into each ch to the end for both last row, and casting ch as well.

**(For my cowl I used hooke size 3.5mm, and I made 16 pattern stitch rows.)


Note: Please follow my COPYCAT info, do as you please, but do add a proper link to this blog page, THANK YOU! Also, this
pattern has not been tested, so if you find any mistakes or typos,
please let me know so that I can fix it.


Much love
xo
Ooty

2 comments:

  1. Tis cowl is absolutely gorgeous-I love the stitch pattern!(I found it through Ravelry) However unfortunately when I try to print it I am simply getting a blank page:( Am I doing something wrong or missing something?
    Charis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shalom Ooty, your cowl is lovely :-) I've not seen this stitch before but it adds a nice texture to your cowl. I'm going to add it to my list of items to make !!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails