Apr 18, 2012

By your bed/Bathmat/Doormat Rug - Free Crochet Pattern


By your bed/Bathmat/Doormat Rug - Free Crochet Pattern 
For making this Rug you may use any thick yarn of your choice (I use t-shirts yarn).
Hook: the right size for your choice of yarn, (I used 15mm for my t-yarn).
Free Pattern:
Row 1

Make magic circle and work 7 Dc in circle.



Row 2
Ch 2, turn. Work 2 Dc in ea st to last st, work 1 Dc in last st.

Row 3

Ch 4, turn. Work Dc in sm st as ch4 base, sk ch,  make V stitch (dc,ch1,dc) ea other st across.

Row 4

Ch 3, turn. work 3dc in ea 1sp from previous row to end, dc in last st.

Row 5

Ch3, turn. Dc in sm st as ch 3 base, Dc in all st including dc in gaps between 3dc from previous row (Dc in any remaining sts if count is off. Add sts as needed to end.)

Row 6

ch 3, make Dc in next 3 st, 2 Dc in the next,* Dc in next 4 st, 2DC in next* to last st.

Row 7 
ch 3, make Dc in next 3 st, 2 Dc in the next, to last st. Turn.
Row 8
Sc, Ch 5, sk 4 st, Sc in 5th st, to end. Turn.
Row 9

Sc, 4 Hdc,Sc in each 5ch space, to end.

FO and weave ends under.


***optional (I did it) SLST through diameter of your half a circle for better placing.
If you have any questions you may contact me - this pattern has not been tested - so if you want to comment or let me know on an error or so please feel free to do so :)
*****This pattern is copyrighted by Ooty.co.il  and may only be used for private individual use. No commercial sales or use is permitted. Links to this pattern are acceptable. ©2012

Much love
xo
Ooty


9 comments:

  1. what a lovely pattern :)
    beautiful work, and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great rug! Love the contrast of lace doily and solid thick yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be making this for my camper. Thanks for the pattern.. wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, I will crochet it. Thank you for sharing the pattern!
    Hanni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi just wondering if the t-shirt yarn you used is something you made or is it available for purchase somewhere in Israel? If so i'd love some info, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice, I want to try :) But is this uk-english ore us-english pattern? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. In reading the pattern I feel that the scalloped boarder instructions were left out. Outside my looking at the pattern and trying to determine how to make the boarder, can you furnish those instructions? SJ in Guanaja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the pattern. However, I note that the scalloped edging instructions are not included. Can you tell me how you made the final edge? Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the pattern. However, I note the instructions for the final scalloped edge are not included. Can you send them to me?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails