Jan 2, 2012

Happy New 2012 New FREE crochet pattern



Happy new 2012 ya' all :)
Hope this is going to be super lovely one for us all. I have cute new scarf/shawl pattern for you. This is based on this lovely drops design that I love. Only I wanted it to be less spacey and more warm like. So I have made the following changes.
Also the edge is totally different I wanted softer edge looking.




Instructions:
* Start with a magic ring
Row 1: ch4, {2dc, ch 1, 2dc} in magic ring
Row 2: ch 10,  {2dc, ch 1, 2dc}  in 1ch space, ch4, double triple crochet (dtr) in 4th ch of beginning chain.
Row 3: ch4,  {2dc, ch 1, 2dc}  in dtr, ch4, {2dc, ch 1, 2dc}  in 1ch space, ch4,  {2dc, ch 1, 2dc} in 4th ch of previous chain.
Row 4:  ch 10,  ({2dc, ch 1, 2dc}  in 1ch space, ch 4) x3, dtr  in 4th ch of previous chain. 
Row 5:  ch4,  {2dc, ch 1, 2dc}  in dtr,  ch4, ({2dc, ch 1, 2dc}  in 1ch space, ch 4) x3,  {2dc, ch 1, 2dc} in 4th ch of previous chain. 
Repeat rows 4 and 5 until desired length :)

Optional soft edge look:
Sc, 6ch,sc all around, until center st
at center st, sc, 3ch slst,sc, and continue at sc, 6ch,sc.

Poor sketch but it might help ;)


Enjoy this,
Much love
xo 
Ooty

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! This is beautiful and I will attempt to make one on a road trip I am taking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely scarf! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails