Jan 10, 2011

Wintry Fleece and Cotton Baby Boy Set


Oh, how I love making little things for new born babies =) Since it is little cold these past days (Finally!!!) I have decided to use fleece with cotton this time.
I always has the feeling that I don't have any nice fabrics for "boys" and somehow I do find something =) BUT I am definitely going to shop for some more.
In this little set I have made:

Baby blanket, with baby's name on it

Reversible hat

Reversible pyjamas pants

and to wrap the pj =)

Hope his mama gonna like it, and that he'll feel warm and cozy in it =)

Much love
xo
Ooty



3 comments:

  1. So sweet and cuddly. Great colors, and I love the added touch of the little bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this whole entire outfit Ooty! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails