Oct 3, 2009



As I told you before I have started redecorating some parts of my house. The problem I guess is that I am not that motivated when I am not really feeling good (which what's going on lately) so it takes lots of time. Last time I was done with the light. And now, with huge help from Sweetheart Yael Yaniv I have finally some of my wall art that I was planning to have!!!
We adore Zebra beauty at our home =D, I love black and white combination!!! (And this is the plan for living room, to get rid of all RED and replace it with WHITE items =0))!

Much love
X


1 comment:

  1. That's a really pretty Zebra illustration! I actually like the red accents, but that's just me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails