Jun 18, 2009

Where do I start???

Actually… I really don’t know!!!!
First I have to say that even though I am not around Israel I am having at this moment a group ceramics artist show.
It is in Bat Shlomo, so all you Israeli readers and friends I sure do hope that you gave my hearts a good visit.
הזמנה
The show is for only 4 female ceramic artists, each presenting 5 works, so it should be very nice!!!! I terribly wish I could have been there as well!!!!!!!
And as for us here,
We had such a wonderful peaceful time in Australia, we enjoyed every minute of it!!!
The isolation from the “media” such as phones and internet while being at the rainforest did as so well
That now it feels so weird getting it back=0).
We are at Thailand right now and will stay here until the end of July. I love the land of Thai, it is a beautiful
Place and people here are very nice, but since my blog needs serious update I will start with beautiful Australia and our holiday over there.
So, as long as I have an internet connection I can update here =0)
Miss you all very much!!!

IMG_4458

Lots of love
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. darling
    sooo happy to see that smile all over your face - it becomes you!!!
    looking forward to see and hear more....will be at your show this friday so expect a full book for your hearts...miss you
    all my love to metookis and ran

    ReplyDelete
  2. oHh so glad to hear from you! I had been wondering how you were! I'm superhappy you are having a blast! I love Australia & I love Thailand! Make sure to get a massage at the massage school in the Grand palace in Bangkok! ;) They do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both!! I do enjoy myself here =0) And be sure I am at the Massage palace at least twice a day lol =D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!!
I really appreciate it!
Much Love
x
Ooty

Related Posts with Thumbnails